- OPEN DAILY
- Sun-Wed 5:30-11:30pm (last call 11:00pm)
- Thu-Sat 5:30-12:30am (last call 12:00am)
- The Torishin is close to Broadway Theatres in Hell’s Kitchen, Manhattan, 53rd Streets between 8th and 9th Avenues.
- Take the C, E or 1 train to 50th Street
- Take the B, D, E train to 7th Avenue
- Take the N, Q, R train to 57th st/7th Avenue
You can relax at the bar counter with a drink while waiting for your table or enjoy casual dining with the bar menu.
MAIN DINING ROOM
You can enjoy freshly grilled yakitori at the counter where our chefs work in front of you while paying attention to your individual preference and timing. We also have several tables, so please remind us of your preference when making a reservation.
This room was inspired by the “Kinkakuji Temple”, the Golden Pavilion, in Kyoto. A gorgeous atmosphere of the gilt walls creates unforgettable moments. Tables are available for dining in this room. The room accommodates seating for 24, making it the perfect space for a private party.